RASCHIG manufactures various glycidyl ethers for applications as coupling agents and reactive diluents. Our portfolio thereby includes monofunctional and polyfunctional glycidyl ethers.
Versatile glycidyl ethers
for versatile applications
also for extreme stresses
Monofunctional glycidyl ethers
Monofunctional GLYCIDYL ETHERS are used as
- reactive diluents for epoxy resins for improving processability
- active acid-intercepting media for chlorinated polymers, e.g. PVC
- reactive modifiers for polymers (silicone, PU)
- fibre stabilisers in the paper industry (improvement of wet tearing strength)
Polyfunctional glycidyl ethers
Polyfunctional GLYCIDYL ETHERS are used as
- reactive diluents for epoxy resins for improving performance through several epoxy groups
- crosslinkers for, for example, PET
- GE 100 and GE 500 are used as coupling agents in the fibre immersion process. They improve the material properties of composite materials
RASCHIG glycidyl ethers serve characteristic features of viscosity, texture and storage stability with use in the manufacture of tyres, of conveyor belts, V-belts, canvas, tarps and car roofs, coating material and paper.
Any further questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We are happy to advise you about our entire portfolio and help you find the best products for your needs.
for innovative applications